On GNOME the screen locks when I suspend, and I find that a bit annoying (no one else in the house uses ubuntu anyway haha). What can I do to stop this?
- Ubuntu – Disable locking the screen after resuming from suspend
- Ubuntu – How to prevent screensaver from locking the screen in Unity
- Ubuntu – How to suspend from command line such that screen is locked
- Ubuntu – unity – how to detect if the screen is locked
- Ubuntu – How to stop the screen from being locked on resume on Kubuntu/KDE
- Ubuntu – screen is not locked after suspend/lid closed
- Ubuntu – How to disable screen power saving in GDM3 login screen