Both gconf and dconf editors are available. Given the change to dconf should we still be using gconf at all? Do changes in gconf actually do anything when running 11.10?
- Ubuntu – use dconf-editor to modify Gconf settings
- Ubuntu – Don’t dconf-editor and dconf list show the same directory structure
- Ubuntu – Gconf, Dconf, Gsettings and the relationship between them
- Ubuntu – How to start dconf and gconf in a non-Gnome environment
- Ubuntu – Ubuntu MATE: Where is Vino in dconf
- Ubuntu – How to change gnome-terminal profile preferences using dconf or gsettings
- Ubuntu – Seriously, dconf, gconf, gsettings… How to save the terminal settings