I want that one of the users (not in the sudoers list) have Internet access from 14:00 until 16:00 and from 17:00 until 18:30. Is it possible? Can I set different time intervals for different week days?
- Ubuntu – How to block internet access for wine applications
- Ubuntu – How to control internet access for each program
- Ubuntu – How to prevent certain applications from accessing the internet
- Ubuntu – How to disable Internet connection for a single process
- Ubuntu – How to block internet access for an application