How to open Ubuntu unity dash when hitting the top-left corner of the screen(i am working on Ubuntu 11.10), Just like in Gnome-shell(i love this feature). using compiz or anything else.
Ubuntu – How to open the Unity dash when hitting the top left corner of the screen
- Ubuntu – How to resize the Unity Dash
- Ubuntu – Start Ubuntu Unity With Dash Open
- Ubuntu – How to open Unity’s Alt+F2 dialog when hitting top-right corner
- Ubuntu – How to move the Dash button from the Unity launcher to the top panel
- Ubuntu – Show all running windows when moving mouse pointer to top-left corner hotspot
- Ubuntu – How to make Unity Dash full screen
ccsmand click the Commands button (not the tick in front of it).
echo “KeyStrPress Super_L KeyStrRelease Super_L”| xmacroplay -d 1 :0.0 &> /dev/null.
That should've done the trick.