Fonts are displayed a little bit blurry on my TFT screen. I fixed this in previous Ubuntu releases by enabling sub pixel hinting in the font settings. But now I can't find any font settings dialog in Unity. How can I enable sub pixel hinting or change the font family or font size? Where is all this stuff?
- Ubuntu – Blurry fonts after upgrading to 10.04, Nvidia issue
- Ubuntu – How to increase the font size in Dash
- Ubuntu – How to change font rendering to sub-pixel BGR ordering
- Ubuntu – How to finetune subpixel font anti-aliasing
- Ubuntu – Font size changes after running xrandr –off
- Ubuntu – Firefox doesn’t respect font hinting setting in Gnome? How to fix this