Is there a way I can set a different default printer for each network location?
Set default printer for each location
- MacOS – Mavericks – terminal change default printer paper size
- MacOS – Printer Setup Utility gone in Mavericks, how to set default printer in Applescript now
- IOS – How to set up an iOS compatible network pdf printer
- MacOS – How to _unset_ the default printer
- Stop sharing printer over WiFi
- MacOS – Default paper size for 4“ x 6” label printer – Mac OS 10.15.7
Sidekick will let you do this.
("Disclaimer:" I was a beta tester for the new version, but also a paying customer. Otherwise un-affiliated with them.)