I like the mac like global-menu or appmenu whatever you call it. But I was wondering if there is a way that I use it only when I maximize the application window ?
- Ubuntu – Is it possible to make indicator-appmenu ignore a specific application
- Ubuntu – Application menu only on maximised windows
- Ubuntu – Can the Close / Minimize / Maximize buttons be pulled out of the Global App Menu when a window is maximized
- Ubuntu – Can Wine software use Unity Application Menu
- Ubuntu – ny differences between Gnome-Global menu and Appmenu-indicator