Cramming window controls and window title into the top panel, doesn't really appeal to me, since it looks like it's a permanent fixture, I'm wondering if there is a way to disable this behavior.
- Ubuntu – Is there a Unity-like global menu applet for gnome-panel
- Ubuntu – Will Unity allow users to change the color/appearance of the top-Panel
- Ubuntu – Is there a way to add a window list on the panel in Unity
- Ubuntu – Can the Window Controls (Max, Min, Close) and the Title be moved to the Bottom
- Ubuntu – ny way to stop a window’s title bar merging with the panel when maximised
- Ubuntu – Ubuntu 16.04 Unity Panel Problem: Window Title Not Shown