Is it possible to change or remove the Unity dash window control buttons (Close, Minimize, Maximize) in Ubuntu 11.10? I'm not a huge fan of how they look and would like to swap them out if possible.
- Ubuntu – How to change Window Control Position in the Unity Panel
- Ubuntu – Can the Close / Minimize / Maximize buttons be pulled out of the Global App Menu when a window is maximized
- Ubuntu – Align window buttons to the right in GNOME fallback mode
- Ubuntu – Resize the window control buttons (close, restore, maximize)
- Ubuntu – How to get bigger window buttons in unity
- Ubuntu – How to increase the size of window buttons on Ubuntu