I sometimes use two different Desktop Environments like Unity and Gnome Shell (comparing, testing, creating screenshots, etc.) but Unity looks bad using Adwaita theme, which is the same with Gnome Shell and Ambiance theme. Changing every time is quite a hassle and sometimes (but now less frequent than before) it crashes (I'm using Oneiric).
- Ubuntu – Different printing setting in Gnome Shell and in Unity
- Ubuntu – Error message “Requiring Clutter, version 1.0” displayed and Gnome-Shell refuses to start
- Ubuntu – How to change the theme colors like this? (Pic below) or can I find a theme like this
- Ubuntu – Ambiance theme looks wrong after trying out GNOME Shell
- Ubuntu – Rebooting caused theme to look like Windows 95 or Gnome Classic
- Ubuntu – How to get a REAL global dark theme in Ubuntu Gnome 14.10