Truecrypt installs and runs but is unable to use the Unity system tray for the program running in the background. If one exits the main program can not be restarted to unmount the encrypted volume(s). I have tried white-listing 'truecrypt' but it still does not allow the background program to appear in the system tray.
- Ubuntu – How to rename a mounted Truecrypt volume
- Ubuntu – How make all programs close to the notification-area like rhythmbox does
- Ubuntu – Once mounted using TrueCrypt, cannot unmount
- Ubuntu – How to re-open the TrueCrypt window after it’s been closed
- Ubuntu – Can I install Ubuntu on a separate SSD, AFTER having encrypted the Windows 8 drive using Truecrypt, without messing up the bootloader
- Ubuntu – How to re-enable tray icons for applications in Ubuntu