I'm trying to measure the execution time of a process that I call via the command line (i.e., I want to find out how long it takes to for the process to finish). Is there any command that I can add to the command calling the process that will achieve this?
- Ubuntu – How to measure how much CPU and RAM has been used by a command
- Ubuntu – How to make the top bar of the terminal say what command is running
- Ubuntu – Using time -v to calculate execution time. Command not found
- Ubuntu – Measuring execution time of a command in milliseconds
- Ubuntu – How to capture terminal output as execution proceeds