Is there a way to give terminal specific background image and make it 50% transparent at the same time?
Ubuntu – How to make terminal transparent while still having its own background image
- Ubuntu – How to set up transparent background in XFCE terminal
- Ubuntu – How to make Terminal semi-transparent
- Ubuntu – How to rotate background Images in Gnome-Terminal
- Ubuntu – How to change the desktop background image “forever”
- Ubuntu – How to change background image of Dolphin file browser from default white background
Assuming you are asking about Gnome Terminal, select your background image and adjust below transparency slider - it's in same tab in same preferences dialog