On my new 19.04 installation, desktop icons align to a grid. How do I disable them aligning to a grid?
- Ubuntu – How to auto align desktop icons on right side
- Ubuntu – way to align desktop icons to (a vertical and horizontal) grid
- Ubuntu – Aligning desktop icons in Kubuntu
- Ubuntu – Don’t have desktop icons lock to grid
- Ubuntu – Ubuntu 19.04 and Gnome desktop icons
- Ubuntu – Changing desktop icon size in Ubuntu 19.04
- Ubuntu – How to remove the home directory and Trash icons from the desktop in Ubuntu 19.04