I want to choose where on a hard drive the application is stored when installing it via Ubuntu Software Center. I am not looking for a general setting for all applications, but rather I would like to set the exact folder on hard drive where the currently installed applications will be stored. Also is it a problem to store the application to a NTFS partition?
- Ubuntu – Slow installation of applications in Ubuntu Software Center
- Ubuntu – Will installing a program from the Software Center also include updates from its PPA
- Ubuntu – the deb files downloaded by Software center and the update manager stored
- Ubuntu – Cannot locate Ubuntu Software Center via Firefox to open APT links
- Ubuntu – How to choose to open with Software Center application from the browser