I want to encrypt a USB stick, and be able to decrypt it on Windows as well as Ubuntu. How do I do this & what programs do I need to use?
- Ubuntu – How to quickly encrypt a file with AES
- Ubuntu – How to encrypt files using a cross-platform solution
- Ubuntu – How long does it takes to encrypt a 1TB usb disk
- Ubuntu – Encrypt the whole disk after installing 18.04
- Ubuntu – How to encrypt usb pendrive/thumdrive/ that can be accessed from windows also
- Ubuntu – How to create Live USB Ubuntu Encrypted with LUKS