Ok so last night i was trying to set permissions to some folders in my File System, since apparently im not an admin on my own computer. And now everything got messed up today and i don't know what to do..
- I lost my internet, the icon is not showing in the taskbar anymore.
- I lost my sound, there is no sound devices listed when i go into the sound menu.
- I can not log into root anymore, it gives me "sudo: must be setuid root"
- I can not plug anything in anymore, it will not recognize flash drives or external hard drives.
- It gives me a Internal Error message everytime i log in
- It doesn't let me log into the Grub screen anymore on boot up.
What did i do? I have a lot of files on here i wish to put on a flash drive but it won't recognize it.