I would like to be able to choose any already-open window and minimize it from the command line. Is this possible?
- Ubuntu – How to restart X Window Server from command line
- Ubuntu – Logging out other users from the command line
- Ubuntu – How to make the window manager to show the X – [ ] not on left top corner but bottom left or bottom right corner
- Ubuntu – How to open Nautilus at current command line directory
- Ubuntu – Move windows to specific screens using the command line
- Ubuntu – How to minimize all windows from command line in LXDE