Can we install the latest kernel 3.4 in Kubuntu or Ubuntu 12.04 LTS? If not then please clarify the reason.
- Ubuntu – How to install newer versions of the Linux kernel
- Ubuntu – How to remove a mainline kernel and move back to a supported kernel
- Ubuntu – Ubuntu 12.04 kernel upgrade to 3.10
- Ubuntu – How to download and use any other kernel than the one which is installed by default
- Ubuntu – Why doesn’t the latest Ubuntu edition come with the latest stable Linux kernel version
- Ubuntu – Linux kernel header files to match the current kernel