Even when I did manage to connect my Google Nexus to Ubuntu, I think it would be great to have mtp support right from the start.
- Ubuntu – Getting MTP enabled devices to work with Ubuntu
- Ubuntu – Getting files to/from android phone
- Ubuntu – Some Ubuntu 13.04 applications cannot access files on MTP-mounted systems. Why
- Ubuntu – Unable to connect Galaxy Nexus to Ubuntu 12.04 through gMTP
- Ubuntu – Ubuntu freezes after Android MTP connected
- Ubuntu – Android 6.0 mtp device not showing in Nautilus