I have seen plenty of useful information on Ask Ubuntu about how to play Monkey's Audio or APE files. However I would like create these files from a collection of wav files using either command line or GUI.
- Ubuntu – How to convert the FLAC music collection to Apple Lossless
- Ubuntu – How to convert .aif audio files to mp3
- Ubuntu – Batch convert H.265 mkv to H.264 with ffmpeg to make files compatible for re-encoding
- Ubuntu – Batch-convert and split .ape with .cue to .flac in various folders from terminal
- Ubuntu – How to produce great quality AAC files under Xenial Xerus