I try all my best to get the boot bios to perform my upgrade in my laptop but It end to pain in my neck coz I cant get the right one process. It always said like this every time I try."System doesn't have any USB boot system? Please select other option in boot manager."
Windows – How to fix “System doesn’t have any USB boot system”
- Windows 8.1 installation from USB after deleting Windows Boot Manager in BIOS/UEFI
- Need to boot from USB on laptop that doesn’t support booting from USB devices
- Dell Inspiron R15 3521 BIOS doesn’t show the option to boot from USB
- How to boot from USB on the Asus T101HA
- BIOS doesn’t detect USB Mouse, Keyboard on first boot (only detects them after reset)
Which version of BIOS so you have?
According to ifixit, insydeH20 A9 should allow you to do this. The issue is UEFI. You need to enable legacy boot.