What to do with bubbles under touchscreen


I've been using this computer for nearly 4 years and now it has this bubble under the touchscreen and is still expanding. Both the display and the touchscreen works fine and it doesn't bother me much if I'm not watching videos in full screen.

enter image description here

Before possibly causing more damage, I'm here to ask, is it even possible to fix this without replacing the screen? Or should I just wait it to expand to the whole screen? Or is there anything I could do to stop it from expanding? I see nothing wrong in the affected area except for the black boundary, and the slightly darker color (maybe higher reflection) as shown in the picture. But does it have any other bad effects?

Best Answer

Related Question