I am wondering how would I be able to record just the audio coming out of my speakers, or in my case my headset, and the audio coming into my mic at the same time? I do not want to record any video. I am currently using Adobe Soundbooth as my recording software, but am comfortable with any recommended software.
audio recordingwindows 7
- Windows – Record multiple tracks from multiple audio sources at once
- Windows – Quicker way to swap microphones & speakers in Windows 7
- Mac – How to Record Both Mic Audio and Speakers while using headset
- Windows – Free solution to create a virtual sound device in Windows? (Skype speakers both virtual and real)
- Windows audio being recorded as if “stereo mix” was enabled