I am trying to install a free extension in Google Chrome, but whenever I click "Add To Chrome", I am asked to sign in to a Google account. This has never happened before, and I do not want to use an account just to install an extension. This problem is occurring for all extensions. How can I install extensions without signing in?
- Google-chrome – My Google Chrome extensions have all stopped working
- Linux – How to install extensions on Chromium without the web store
- Google-chrome – Unable to remove Google Chrome extensions
- Chrome – Persistent sign-in button in Google Hangouts Chrome extension; unable to log-in and use the app
- Google-chrome – Can Google Chrome extensions access website passwords saved by Chrome