When I copy a cell using Ctrl + Insert and paste it elsewhere in the worksheet, the formatting is also carried along (such as the cell borders, etc). Is there a shortcut to copy only the contents minus any formatting?
- Excel – Protecting the formatting in Excel 2007
- Excel – In Excel, copying cell *values* (not formulas)… yet keeping the cell formats
- Mac – Prevent Excel 2010 user from pasting formatting into cell
- Excel – How to copy/paste without conditional formatting
- Excel – General Excel setting to ignore borders when copy-pasting