I have a SSAS Multidimensional Cube. There is a measure group with multiple partitions (based on year). I need to move old partitions to a different physical (slower) disk. When I create the partition I'm able to choose the physical location of it. But when partition has already been created I cannot find the place where I can change the path to physical disk. Do you know is it possible to change this ?
partitioningsql server 2014ssas
- Sql-server – After processing complete, SSAS DB slowly consumes all available space on disk, w. high memory use also
- Sql-server – Error when only deploying a dimension on SSDT
- Sql-server – How to implement composite partition (Range list / Hash range) partition in SQL server
- Sql-server – How to reduce table partition timing for existing table in SQL Server
- Can anyone please tell me if these are correct statements about measure group partitioning in ssas