I am using yosemite and take advantage of workspaces. Occasionally, my workspace locations get transposed. E.g. workspace 2->3 and workspace 3->2. I use ctr-N where N is the workspace that I want to go to. What is the hot key or command that causes this to happen? It happens to me every once in a while and I can never seem to figure out what I have done to cause this to happen.
- MacOS – ubuntu style change workspace in osx mavericks
- MacOS – Can’t create a new desktop workspace
- Windows – Moving a window to another workspace by a key combination
- MacOS – When I switch to one of the workspaces with Chrome, it jumps to the other Chrome workspace
- MacOS – Certain apps occasionally won’t unhide once hidden
- How to bind workspace to shortcut, and also bind return to previous workspace to the same key
- MacOS – Automatically put maximized window to first workspace