I installed Boot Camp with Windows 10 32-bit, but it doesnt give me the option to switch my Mac into Windows. Any help? I've tried holding option when restarting it but only the Macintosh box appears.
Only Macintosh shown on Startup Manager after Windows 10 32-bit Boot Camp install
- MacOS – How to install Windows 10 64-bit in El Capitan Boot Camp
- MacOS – Can’t boot Windows after installing Windows 10 with Boot Camp
- Windows – Boot Camp not recognizing Windows 10 ISO
- MacOS – Lost the Option to Boot into macOS After Windows 10 Bootcamp Installation
- MacBook – “Boot Camp only support 64-bit Windows 8 or later” when attempting to install Windows 10
- Cannot boot into Ubuntu installed on an external SSD after installing Windows with Boot Camp
- Mac os not showing after install windows 10 with boot camp
32-bit versions of Windows 10 are not supported on any Mac model. You need to install the 64-bit version.
From Apple KB: How to install Windows using Boot Camp
See this list for which Mac models support Windows 10.