I'm considering small widgets like QuickCal, Anxiety, DoBeDo, etc. Integration with Mail/iCal would be great. What's your favorite?
MacOS – What’s a good “todo” widget for Mac OS X 10.6
- MacOS – Move all events from one iCal calendar to another
- MacOS – a good RAW File Processor/Developer/Editor for Mac
- ICloud – How to add localised holidays to iCal
- ICal does not open correctly invites sent from Outlook
- MacOS – What does this icon that looks like an askew wireless symbol mean in Calendar
- Using Siri to automatically add Outlook events to iCal Calendar
Lately, I've became really passionate about Alarms.
It transforms your entire menu bar into a drop-area for whatever file, email, shortcut you want to handle later.
Plus, it syncs with iCal, so you may use it in combination with another full-featured app (like TheHitList).
Just watch the introductory video!