I have to downgrade from Mavericks to Mountain Lion due to some software required for work. I used the Internet Recovery method to downgrade, but it is not Lion. I would like to upgrade to Mountain Lion, but there is only Mavericks available in the Mac App Store.
MacOS – Upgrade from Lion to Mountain Lion but not Mavericks
- MacOS – Apache 2 `UserDir` problem in OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) Server after upgrade from Lion (10.7)
- MacOS – How To Upgrade Snow Leopard to Lion (not Mountain Lion)
- MacOS – Install Mountain Lion now that Mavericks has been released
- MacOS – upgrade from Mountain Lion To Mavericks without the app store
- MacOS – Should I format and upgrade to mavericks or upgrade to mavericks and format
- MacOS – Install Safari 7 from Mountain Lion
You can purchase OS X Mountain Lion still via Apple online:
Buy OS X Mountain Lion
Once you buy it for $19.99 they will send you an App Store link.