Ever since my upgrade to Mavericks my sent mail folder has not logged any of the messages I have sent. Any idea how to get it to refresh and find the messages I have sent?
MacOS – Mavericks Mail- Sent folder not updating
- MacOS – How to fix mail to particular contacts not appearing in Sent folder
- How to prevent Mail creating a local Sent Messages folder
- MacOS – “Apply Rules” to Sent Mail folder in OS X 10.9 Mavericks does not work
- MacOS – mavericks mail breaking sent folder
- Filing Sent messages in a folder other than sent messages folder
- MacOS – Synching Mail Sent folder on new computer
I had this problem as well after upgrading to Mavericks. The solution for me was to select a different Outgoing Mail Server. My Exchange account was set to use the "Exchange SMTP" server (which worked fine for me prior to Mavericks). The other option in the pull down menu was something called "USERNAME@SERVERNAME (Exchange)" so I picked it. This solved the problem. Sent mail once again appears in my Exchange Sent Mail folder.
The weird thing is that this option is not listed as one of the SMTP servers if I click on "Edit SMTP server list". Maybe it's something other than SMTP?