I know how to make a .dmg file but I do not know how developers (Mostly games) create a window where there is the software file and sometimes theres a readme file. When I create, It shows just a normal finder window not like with custom background or where you can drag the folder anywhere on the finder window. How am I suppose to make that? I making a game and I really want to make it.
- MacOS – Disk image windows open beneath other windows
- MacOS – Shortcut to install Applications
- MacOS – Send file:// links to team members through browser, have them open in Finder
- MacOS – How to copy-paste in Finder when there’s no right-click space
- MacOS – Changing the Finder icon for an external disk formatted as ExFat
- MacOS – Finder window background colour or image for USB Drive