How can I change the aqua theme/skin to a dark one in Yosemite? I'm referring to the window title bars, scroll bars, buttons, etc (the cocoa aqua ui theme?). Everything is grayish by default, but i'd like a dark theme.
MacOS – How to change the aqua theme in Yosemite
- How to modify OSX GUI colors to be more readable for weakened vision
- MacOS – How to create a new imovie theme (or customize an existing one)
- MacOS – Replacing Yosemite RED/ORANGE/GREEN window buttons with standard Mac OS X icons
- MacOS – Can’t change color default folders yosemite 10.10.2
- MacOS – How to never see scroll bars
- Mac – How to change the font and coloring in Oh My Zsh to match a theme I want
- MacOS – How to force Xcode(or any other app) to be on dark theme while macOS Mojave’s setting is on light mode
If you're still looking for a method to darken your UI in Yosemite, download Flavours 2 and choose the "Smooth Criminal" flavour.
Flavours 2 is still in Beta, but most things look great with this skin.