I have OS X Yosemite. Was adding a podcast to an older nano, and iTunes crashed. It's still running, but when I try it won't force quit. I tried to restart or shut down, but the system wants me to force quit Itunes, but it won't. Any suggestions?
MacOS – Can’t force quit frozen iTunes in OS X Yosemite
- MacOS – Can’t fix an user account in Mavericks (frozen)
- MacOS – How to quit an app in OS X Yosemite
- MacOS – Unable to force quit Chrome (Yosemite) OS X 10.10.4
- MacOS – Terminal doesn’t force quit
- MacOS – Java application won’t force quit, prevents shutdown
- MacBook – Want to delete app but can’t force quit app through activity monitor
- Can’t quit iTunes normally
killall -9 iTunesin Terminal.