As it says in title. I want to add one for Eclipse, to have all in one place.
MacOS – Can you create shortcut in Lions Launchpad
- MacOS – Using Launchpad with folders
- MacOS – bind a Launchpad shortcut on the [PC] mouse
- MacOS – How to get the Parallels Desktop Application Icons in Launchpad
- MacBook – Alternative way to add Apps to LaunchPad
- Ny way to rename app name in lauchpad
- MacOS – Shortcut to Eclipse in /Applications
- How to add a shortcut to open a new finder window to the Launchpad or dock
- MacOS – How to add a web link to Launchpad
Assuming you still have the Launchpad icon on your dock try dropping the app you want to be added to Launchpad on it.
Haven't tried it myself, but I recall reading about it somewhere.