(fn) Function Key keeps bringing up Mission Control. How do I disable it? I have looked all around and have found no answers? any ideas?
Mac – The Function (fn) key keeps bringing up Mission Control. How to disable it
- MacOS – Remove shift key augmentation for Mission Control animation
- Control-key behaves like F10
- MacOS – OSX Yosemite – Mission Control stopped working
- MacOS – Can’t rearrange Mission Control spaces
- Command key keeps bringing up the Mission Control
- MacOS – How to change fn key function
- How to disable default Mission Control shortcuts in terminal
- MacOS – Why does Ctrl-D open Mission Control
I was able to replicate the problem. Here's what worked on my machine to fix it:
Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts, go to
fn, set it to some other value (or the
-at the bottom of the list to disable a keyboard shortcut for Mission Control).
fnkeeps triggering it (which happened to me), change it to anything else, then change it back to the value you want it to have.
On my machine, that made
fnstop triggering Mission Control.