Every time I try to download an update (iOS 9.2.1 in this case) on my iPhone 6 that I bought 4 months ago, it says I can't because my phone is still restoring from an iCloud backup. Why is it still restoring? The little wheel at the top is constantly going around.
IPhone – New iPhone 6 bought 4 months ago still restoring from iCloud backup
- ICloud – After restoring the iPhone from an iCloud backup, all the photos are greyed out. How to get them back
- IOS – iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.1 stuck restoring
- IOS – Copy SMS and imessages from one phone to other WITHOUT restoring backup
- IOS – Change iCloud Backup from new version of iOS to older version
- IPhone – iCloud backup from new iphone is lost when restoring old backup
Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and turn that off - This worked for me after turning it off, back on, then off again. Restore stopped and then i turned it back on and did a back up.