How do you remove purchased songs from an iPhone when it is connected to iTunes?
IPhone – How to delete purchased songs from the iPhone4
- IPhone – How to get songs previously purchased on the old iPhone onto the new iPhone
- IPhone – How to stop Siri from playing undownloaded purchased songs
- IOS – Songs purchased on iPhone won’t sync back to the iPhone from iTunes
- IPhone – How to transfer music from one iphone to another if it has NOT BEEN purchased from iTunes (ie., songs that were put on there from cd’s I own etc.)
- How to download previously purchased iTunes songs
- IOS – Cannot delete songs from iPhone
There is no need to use iTunes for this purpose as of iOS 5. It is now ridiculously easy to delete songs. Simply swipe horizontally on any track title and you are presented with an option to delete the song.