I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the iPad supports the clickers on the iPhone headphones (volume up/down, play/pause, etc). Does the most recent iPod Classic series respond to these buttons as well?
IPhone – Does the iPod Classic respond to the clicker buttons on the iPhone earbuds
- IPhone – Does iPhone 4 work with Bluetooth Headphones/Headsets that have Back/Next/Answer
- Undeletable videos on iPod Classic
- IPhone – Are cheap cable remotes for the iPhone and iPad good for listening to podcasts
- IPod Classic Album Shuffle Playlist
- IPhone – Headphone volume settings change after pressing play
- Control Macs volume with headphones
Yep. Check out this link on Apple's site. I'm actually surprised to learn so many devices support it now.