Is it possible to connect a Bluetooth keyboard as a game controller to an iPad?
IPad – Connect a Bluetooth keyboard as a game controller to an iPad
- IPhone – Pairing multiple iOS devices with one bluetooth keyboard
- IPad – Pair magic keyboard with iPad
- IPad – Turn off iPad on-screen keyboard using Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard
- IPhone – Pairing an Xbox controller with an iPad
- IPad – Using separate Bluetooth keyboard and mouse simultaneously with the iPad
Go to settings - accessibility - switch control, then set up switches using external devices and use the keyboard buttons. Then create a recipe and add all the buttons as taps on the screen where the buttons are located. To make it easier, set the preset recipe as your controls, and when you triple press the home button it will turn on the keyboard taps.