If I run an iPhone only app on an iPad or iPad mini the app simulates running on a 3.5" screen. If I run the same app iPhone only on an iPad Pro what will iPhone device/screen size will it simulate?
IPad – At what resolution will an iPhone only app run at on an iPad Pro
- IPhone – How to make the iPhone app emulator retina-size
- IPad – Can the iPad open iPhone apps using the iPhone 5 form factor
- IPhone – run iPhone apps on iPad Mini 3 using iPhone 6 compatibility
- IOS – Should apps on iPad Pro work just like on any other iPad
- IOS – Can an app that runs on iPad be forced to be displayed in iPhone’s resolution or aspect ratio
- IPad – macOS Notes app: zooming in on sketches made w/ iPad Pro
- IPhone – How to mirror the iPhone 6s on and iPad Pro
- IPad – Can’t install Apple Fitness app to iPad 14.3
375x667pts or 4.7" (iPhone 6 screen)
When running and iPhone only app in the iPad Pro simulator in Xcode 7.1 (publicly available in the App Store) the screen point resolution is reported as 375x667 or a 4.7" screen. This also equates to an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 6+ in display zoom mode. See PaintCode's guide for more details on display zoom mode.