I am working with a new iPad Air 2. I cannot figure out how to change the view to landscape.. There is no side button, and I am tired, but I cannot see a preference in Settings.
IPad Air 2 – How to enable device rotation
- IOS – place a picture in the email signature on an iPad Air
- IPad 3 app won’t transfer an app to new iPad Air 2
- IOS – How to UNLOCK rotation of the iPad 2 non retina
- IOS – iPad air 2 screen rotation
- IOS – How to view 2 apps as a multitasking Split View on an iPad Air 2 running iOS 9
- IPad – Change over-the-air sync settings in iPad
- IPad – Changing iPad Air 2 passcode with only having Touch ID
There is apparently an option to adjust screen rotation in the Control Center on the iPad Air 2, since it has no side switch. (Control Center can be accessed by swiping up from he bottom of the screen).