I have one iOS application existing project and i have opened it in Xcode-7 but i want know which template is used in that?
IOS – How to find which template is used in existing Xcode project
- Way in Xcode to create a file not associated with a project
- MacOS – xcode 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 crashing when creating new project everytime
- IOS – How to update XCode with a different userid
- MacOS – App Expose, show XCode project name
- MacOS – Creating a project inside XCode
- How to remove a project from the project list on XCode Welcome screen
- MacOS – Building a Xcode project downloaded from GitHub
In most cases, you can determine it by looking at the Story Board (
Here we see the possible templates.
Then, how the typical story board layout looks for the...
Single View Application
Game (which also features SpriteKit framework)