At some point I made copies of all the fonts in the System>Library folder. I would now like to delete those duplicates, which are not in use and are not in a System folder. But macOS (Mojave) won't let me because the copies inherited the protections of the originals. I'm not trying to change anything that's in the System folder itself. Any suggestions? Thank you.
- System fonts don’t display in Pages 5.5
- MacOS – How does macOS High Sierra generate bold weights for its system font
- Font Family/Display Issue in Safari 12 on macOS Mojave
- Mac – Can’t delete macports directory as root
- MacOS: Rationalising Fonts — Cannot disable fonts
- How to sync fonts across Macbooks? Extended question