Can I somehow know if the other caller is taking a photo (screenshot) while we are on FaceTime? I need to know if they are secretly taking photos of me.
Detect Facetime screen shots
- IPhone – Cannot activate iMessage/Facetime after change of phone number
- IPhone – Continue call on FaceTime in MacBook
- IPhone – FaceTime option not showing on FaceTime user’s contact
- IPhone – FaceTime with 2 Phones (work and private) & 1 Apple ID
- FaceTime Photos must be enabled on both devices to use this feature
- MacOS – FaceTime on macOS cannot connect to camera, but all other apps can
No, there's no way to tell...unless, of course, they have their volume cranked and you can hear the camera shutter sound.